A few products from our immense catalog
Visit our online shopping page or view more products in store
- When decorating your room with objects such as vases, or pictures, use groups of three or odd numbers.
- Use large statement floral pieces to create balance in a room with over
- Use colors within the upholstery to give your room continuity.
- Bookshelves are not just for books. By placing some of your favourite
accessories on the bookshelf you can make the bookshelf appear more attractive.
- Would you like a beverage area in your entertainment room? No space? Use a larger scale sofa table to create the area. This creates a classy versatile solution without the need for extra room.
- Add wonderful touches to a corner of your room with a unique sculpture.
- For comfort and lush style use 7 decorator pillows to dress your bed.
- When deciding on the perfect accent color, begin with a favourite rug,
throw, pillow, or vase and build inspiration from its color and beauty.
- Take advantage of the open floor plan in your home by creating
consistency between spaces. Create consistency throughout the space by repeating accent colors from one area to the next. This will create the appearance of a larger space and bring continuity to your home.
“When deciding on the perfect accent color, begin with a favorite rug,throw, pillow, or vase and build inspiration from its color and beauty.”